FREE TRE WORKSHOP SERIES || Tension, Stress Release Exercises
Come and learn this simple yet powerful self-care practice that releases symptoms of stress, anxiety, tension and PTSD from the body. The practice initiates the body’s innate physiological ability to release in a mindful, controlled and sustained way.
You can come along to one or all of these FREE 6 week series starting Sunday 29th April at 1pm.
- Sunday 29th April 1pm – 2.30pm
- Sunday 13th May 1pm – 2.30pm
- Sunday 20th May 1pm – 2.30pm
- Sunday 27th May 1pm – 2.30pm
- Sunday 3rd June 1pm – 2.30pm
- Sunday 10th June 1pm – 2.30pm
- Sunday 8 July 1pm – 2.30pm
for a group of up to 15 people
The workshops will be held in the beautiful intimate space provided by @naturopathywithclaire:
Shop 1, 17-19 Knox Lane,
Double Bay, Sydney
It will only be a minimum of 5 so book in early.
The additional workshop on 8 July will be held in a larger space at:
1st Floor Cosmopolitan Centre,
2-22 Knox St, Double Bay
Entrance from 45 Bay St
Prior to the class
Feel free to watch this short 5-minute video
so you can understand how TRE is used.
What to wear and bring
• Please wear comfortable clothing that you can stretch in.
• Bring a blanket if you feel you would like to use it, a small pillow for neck support and a water bottle.